Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Service. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Service or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Arch, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Service is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Service Account Terms. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the registration. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Arch cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. Arch will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- Service API Terms. Customers may access their Service account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Service is available 24/7 but for we cannot guarantee continuous system availability. You expressly understand and agree that Arch shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Arch has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API. Abuse or excessively frequent requests to Service via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. Arch, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. Arch will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension. Arch reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms. All paid plans must enter a valid credit card or bank details. The Service is billed on a one time, monthly or yearly basis and is non-refundable. Customer will be able to access invoice receipts for every charge of credit card. There will be no refunds for partial use of service or upgrade/downgrade refunds. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made. Abuse or excessively frequent requests to Service via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. Arch, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. Arch will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Arch does not accept any liability for such loss.
- Subscriptions. Subscriptions plans will be automatically renewed. You can cancel your subscription anytime on your Account information page.
- Modifications to the Service and Prices. Arch reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service. Arch shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Copyright Infringement. As Arch asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Service violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Arch. Arch will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Arch will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Arch or others. In the case of such termination, Arch will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Arch.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Arch to you any Arch or third-party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Arch. The Arch logo, Renda.io and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of Arch. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Service grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Arch or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Arch reserves the right to display advertisements on renda.io websites and related tools.
- Changes. Arch reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Service following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Arch may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Service (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time through the renda.io developer portal. All of your Content and your personal information will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled. You will be sent a final invoice for immediate settlement. Arch may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. After Termination of the service you must remove any Arch-provided code from your systems.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Service is provided “as is”. Arch and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Arch does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected. You understand that Arch uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Arch, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Arch under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Arch shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Arch, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Service, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Arch and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Arch, or by the posting by Arch of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Service will be governed by the laws of United Kingdom. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Arch may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.